EDIT:

Okay, guys, how 'bout these (yes, I left out the blur filter; getting lazy)?:

A:

B:

-Ed

·
Registered
102 Posts
Uhhhhh...hmmmmm NAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
second one is okay ed. I feel ya. Where did u get the tC on the side of the car from? Does my car have that? hmm :thinks about car:: nope i don't think i do. Ed Give me!!!!!!! :]

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by phungy@Dec 31 2005, 10:03 AM
Not bad...please Ed, no lies. I get sad.
Alright; what's this about lies? lol!

You mean the girls? Definitely no lie! I called one up today to say happy new year's but the other one I didn't get her number yet. I wanted to go see her at a New Year's party her boss invited us to downtown but the roads are not fit for me to drive on today.
!!!

-Ed

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i guess i am the oddball out. i dont mind the bottom two at all, in fact i think its a pretty decent layout. i would not be mad at anyone i know for doing that to their tC. it isnt me, but it is clean and classic. but, i have a thing for kits and hoods being a different color, depending on the colors and the vehicle. when it all matches, i cant deny it looks good, even if i wouldnt rock it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I actually think I like #3, how about matching your side mirrors to that color also.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Hmm, for some reason when I cast my vote I only saw the first one. I kinda like the second one, although I would never do it to my own car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.