Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to this site, but we are in the process of expanding our current product line www.rnrracing.com by a large margins. One of the things we want to do is build a really nice catback exhaust system and header set up for the Scion TC's.

Basically I am looking to see what kind of demand is out there right now and what other options are available to you guys. I will list a couple different options below of what I think would work great for you guys.

SS Header with or without Cat

2.5"SS mandrel bent catback, N1 style muffler

2.5"SS mandrel bent catback, HKS carbon/ti muffler

This is what we could offer you guys. The prices would be dependent on what muffler you decided to use. I think we could offer you the ability have the really nice and bling HKS Carbon/TI muffler that the EVO guys really love. If we get enough interest in this we would also be able to do a group buy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We might eventually get into turbo kits like our DSM, EVO kits that are so beautiful, but only time will tell.

Also I try and post some pics of what the exhaust quality will look like.

We might even offer a budget set up using alum piping, etc

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well im looking forward to what u guys can offer. Im really into seeing that carbon/ti muffler and catback as i have a bbist cf hood and eyelids and coming soon the hatch and i think it would look great on my car. Where are u guys located? If you guys are in socal i would like to see what u guys have in person or if u want a test car i would be more than willing to donate!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Do you plan on getting EO numbers for your gear?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im located in the OC but willing to drive down if you guys want a test car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the HKS carbon/ti muffler is beautiful. We have some pics of the EVO system on our site www.rnrracing.com

We will need a test car. I want to get this done in the next couple weeks. I would also like to see our systems up for sale on yoursciontc.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well i send u a pm if u need me to be a test car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.