Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HID Conversion Kit

Does this kit work for just the low beams, high beams, or both high and low? This has been getting on my last nerves. Give your opinions on this kit yourself. I know how much you guys dislike these High Intensity Discharge Kits but if anybody here knows where you could find a cheaper light kit to buy, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Our personal opinon of tctunerz aside, as well as the several grammatical and typographical errors in their product description, I do believe those are just lo-beams. Also, keep in mind that HID retrofitting is illegal in most if not ALL states. I asked a police officer in Alabama about this yesterday, and he said HIDs are only allowed to be installed post-factory if done by a dealership and they are self-levelling. Officers here are actually pulling people over with HIDs to make sure they are legally installed (in most cases they aren't, and they are getting heavily fined).

·
Registered
49 Posts
STi's are not either and they are a reflector housing not a projector housing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.