Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I'm being retarded here, but thought I would say hello. I just purchased a new TC and was told this was the place to go. So umm, hello folks. Ill be round here more often.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by 59crime@Aug 23 2005, 05:08 PM
Sorry if I'm being retarded here, but thought I would say hello. I just purchased a new TC and was told this was the place to go. So umm, hello folks. Ill be round here more often.
Hey 59Crime.. naw you're not being retarded
welcome to the board, glad to have ya here.. see ya 'round the board

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi *waves*

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome!

You've made a great decision by coming here. Here you'll find out a ton of information on your car... and then some.

This forum has helped me out quite a bi. As it will for you

'06 tC
Black Cherry Pearl
5-spd.
2-in-1 Floormats.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
You know you can just edit your original post but its okay, I've done it before.

Anyways, Welcome 59crime, hopefully you'll post some pictures of your car so we can all see.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the warm reception everyone. Damon and Moriarty are the ones who sold me my TC. I purchesd an '06, 5spd in the black cherry color wif the 18" 1020's in gunmetal from mod wheels. Ill start modding the car after I get used to it a bit more, but love it so far!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Happy to see another Sakatamatas tC owner here! Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.