Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about buying a x box and was wondering if theres any other heavy people here driving them? I like the cloudy silvers ones with the boom box and blue blinking lights inside!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
no x box drivers here. but i do drive an xB daily, the vehicle i assume you are referring to. this site is populated with tC owners, another vehicle by Scion. good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I almost forgot Im from the Dallas Tx area and I saw one at the state fair and fell in love! My Dad was killed in a freak Gun battle at his "Tote the Note" Lot. and left me several thousand dollars now Im going to sell my saturn and buy a brand spanking new X box!!!! I can Hardly wait!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
excellent. to all of that. i am sure you will enjoy your x box.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wolo, youre just being silly now.

hangfire - it would please me to virtually no end if you were a member at our tC site. but yes, it is a tC site. not an x box site.

personally, i rock a PS2.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
great for playing video games that have lots of explosions. like san andreas. thanks wolo, my wife hates me all over again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Im sorry The other scion reminds me to much of my saturn otherwise I might buy one . Thanks for tolerating me do you know of a forum where they talk about the xbox?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Oct 28 2004, 01:05 PM
I'm fully covered: PS2, Xbox, and Cube.

Course, I don't have all the OG systems like you, D.
my life... so old skool it hurts.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wait, did he just say our car is too much like a saturn. thats just now sinking in...

<<<reaching for something sharp

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Oct 28 2004, 02:10 PM
great for playing video games that have lots of explosions. like san andreas. thanks wolo, my wife hates me all over again.
I'm good at pissing women off.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
when she bans me from the house because of it, i am going to be at your place on the couch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you so much! To bad this isnt a xbox site! It seems awful friendly here! Have a nice day and may good things come your way

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.