Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

· Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suddenly had an urge to create a thread about myself in the intro forum.

So here it goes.

I'm Donna, I'm 17 years old (as everyone was confused about how old I was), and I'm 100% Korean (Nick, if you make a comment about it, I'll come up to NJ to slap you.) My bunny (R.I.P.) was an 05 SW manual tranny. She left us in a horrible wreck that I am responsible for. I'm hoping for a BUNNYJR soon..............

Anywho, I love all you YSTC people, including all of you strange people who own tarantulas and cannibalistic fish.

I am in the graduating class of 07 [[Too sweet for hell, too hot for heaven, hell yes! We're the class of 2007]] AHAHA ! I hope all of you YSTCers attend my graduation, including the people on the far wrong coast. (j/k!)

If I were to ask for one thing from YSTC, or from a certain member, it would be from Mori to pull his special powers and have his people call my people to make the $100 increase in tC price to suddenly disappear.

Ok. I'm done.

I <3 YSTC... even if my next car isn't a tC

· Registered
11,890 Posts
She's just a post *****... only .01% of them are readable or in a tongue we even understand.

I didn't even go to my graduation, parents had already been to both of my brothers and didn't want to pay. Since the school system wanted me to pay $500 I said fsck a bunch of that... in fact... while I technically graduated I never received a diploma

HS == overrated. Best days of your life my ass, wait till you get to college (or better yet) the real world

· Registered
11,890 Posts
Originally posted by doNna@Feb 12 2006, 02:38 AM
I'll consider staying longer
Damn... guys put away the party goods

j/k

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Originally posted by doNna@Feb 12 2006, 03:08 AM
I'm 100% Korean (Nick, if you make a comment about it, I'll come up to NY to slap you.)
Aka KEKErean.....

Sure come to NY... i'm not even there.

· Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*edited.

What was I thinking... NY?!?

Anyway. Nick you're like a little kid. You tell them not to do something and they do it.

Is this where I say "Oh thank you sooo much for the warm welcoming!" ?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.