Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told to come here, so I don't get "beat" anymore from the other board. Seems VERY friendly here. So, I think I'll stay

I got my tC on Monday. So far so good. Wish I had my radio though, it'd make driving SO MUCH MORE enjoyable. But during my quiet time, I get to check out every little componenent in front of me, figure out how to shift smoother, and wondering how long it'll take for me to get my windows tinted and drop the car. lol

Some stats:
I got a BSP, 5-spd. I'm FEMALE. and I love doggies. lol. Oh, and I'm in Southern Cali.

Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce myself so you know who I am. =)

Have any questions? ask away. I'm trying to wait until the weekend to get some pics. Although, it's just all stock.
Dang, I need some money. hehehe!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
welcome. hope you like what we have here. just to be safe i should say this... i apologize in advance for basilisk4, labfish, whosthatrussian, wolo, moriarty, and myself. we cant help it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
oh yeah, and plissken. sorry, man, didnt mean to leave you off the list.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 10 2005, 05:09 PM
welcome. hope you like what we have here. just to be safe i should say this... i apologize in advance for basilisk4, labfish, whosthatrussian, wolo, moriarty, and myself. we cant help it.
Actually we can help it (Plisskin included) ....but we choose not to.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I've never seen college fix anything like spelling, grammar, or mechanics. Either you got it and it made sense, or you didn't. If you didn't, it's doubtful you ever will.

Chat and forums do little to hone those skills, and IMHO promote the dumbing down of the language as an art and reduce it to a rudimentary tool. Almost an agricultural implement of sorts.

I'm also glad I didn't make the list; it's not for a lack of heretical posts.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Just exploiting the sheer beauty of recycled electrons.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Feb 11 2005, 07:05 PM
I'm also glad I didn't make the list; it's not for a lack of heretical posts.
You didn't make the list because you haven't replaced your spark plug wires with string cheese yet. We've been waiting for pictures, man!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I pushed down the handle, but something's wrong. The wires aren't getting hot. D!mn it! No toast for me!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.