Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just joined up here. Looks like a great site. Ive been reading the last couple of days and have already learned quiet a bit. I currently drive a Matrix, but not for long. I am trading in for a tC. I should have the car within the next week or two. Ill post up some pics as soon as I get it. Glad to be on board here.. I already see a few familiar names.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Not to my knowledge. I actually dragged zoltiz over here from Scionlife I think.
Good thing, too, because unlike me, he actually provides some useful information sometimes.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 30 2005, 07:37 PM
Not to my knowledge. I actually dragged zoltiz over here from Scionlife I think.
Good thing, too, because unlike me, he actually provides some useful information sometimes.
Don't be so hard on yourself. YOu provide some of the best snide remarks to everybody's useful information.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, marty is useless.

my wife drives a matrix. nice rides. anyway, welcome to the site. hope you can stand us.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
welcome to our dysfucntional family.... look im so dysfunctional i cant spell dysfunctional right the first time.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
LIES! Marty is as useful as an a$$hole right here *points to his forearm*.

Anyways, welcome to the site, glad to have ya here.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I bet we could use Marty as a noun, an adjective, a verb, and even an adverb. Maybe even all in one sentence. Kinda like f*ck can be used as a universal word.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That Martying Marty Martied me up the Marty! Marty him!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.