Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm a tC owner like everyone else. I've been on Scionlife for a while under the same handle, and I just stumbled across this site from time to time and finally felt compelled to join after meeting Andy and Marty at a recent meet. I'm 16, I have a girlfriend of nearly a year and a half, I play varsity soccer at Northview High School... I have a 1987 Honda Spree (scooter) and an HPI Nitro RS4 3 Evo (R/C car)...

Uh...

My car's an 06, Nautical Blue. Automatic. No I didn't pay for it, no I don't pay for insurance, yes I pay for gas, yes I pay for whatever else I decide to modify on it (Please don't attack me for getting a brand new car for free, I realize the privelage). The few mods I have include the TRD exhaust, Injen intake, S2000 antenna, and OBX pedals and knob.

I'm part of Scinergy GA- I live north of Atlanta in Alpharetta/Duluth. I guess all of those things take care of introducing myself. I'll just shamelessly plug my CarDomain page because it's easier than posting tons of pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2198119
(Psst- vote in my poll and add me as a friend and leave comments and all of that exciting CarDomain stuff!)

See ya!

*EDIT* Oh yeah, my name's Pall. Pronounced like "Paul."

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes. ScionLife does get very lame at times, in addition to the fact that it's so huge now that it'd take an hour to stay up-to-date with all the new posts that come up in a day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.