Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. ive been surfing the forum for about a month or so and just joined recently so i figured id introduce myself! my names eddie and i live in FL. i traded in my blue 01 celica for the tC earlier this month and before that i had a white 97 toyota tacoma. yes i love my toyotas!

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, i had a 5 speed gt. i was acutally kind of sad seeing that car go because i had it for 4 years but im getting used to the tC and loving more everyday. there hasnt been a ton of aftermarket support for those cars unfortunatly. it has quite a bit now but it diddnt for the longest time. thats one reason i like this car, because a lot of companies and jumping on it. the celica did handle a lot better then this car though! i like the tq that the tC has and the extra room. now someone can actually sit behind me, lol.

· Registered
4,327 Posts
Originally posted by damien1023@Aug 22 2005, 09:55 PM
no, i had a 5 speed gt. i was acutally kind of sad seeing that car go because i had it for 4 years but im getting used to the tC and loving more everyday. there hasnt been a ton of aftermarket support for those cars unfortunatly. it has quite a bit now but it diddnt for the longest time. thats one reason i like this car, because a lot of companies and jumping on it. the celica did handle a lot better then this car though! i like the tq that the tC has and the extra room. now someone can actually sit behind me, lol.
Haha I hear you dude. When I didn't have a car my buddy would take me to the gym and he had a Celica...oye, did I hate sitting in the back.
I've gotten alot of complients on how much leg room there is in the back of the tC.
Glad you're loving your tC everyday cause I am too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.