Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey! welcome back!

How's your tC doing these days?
I'm at 30k now.. will have my tC for 1 year next month...
I guess this isn't too exciting but I've been having a few problems too...My hatch rattles.. all the time now. My A/C doesn't work very good. The plastic thing that separates the window from my sun roof lifts up. The little plastic covers on the lever thing for moving the seats forward falls off. My sunroof cracks more too

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by Norma@Aug 16 2005, 05:31 AM
Hey! welcome back!

How's your tC doing these days?
I'm at 30k now.. will have my tC for 1 year next month...
I guess this isn't too exciting but I've been having a few problems too...My hatch rattles.. all the time now. My A/C doesn't work very good. The plastic thing that separates the window from my sun roof lifts up. The little plastic covers on the lever thing for moving the seats forward falls off. My sunroof cracks more too
oh crap, you mean those probs get worse. well whatever, i guess ill enjoy it while i can.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Can't believe I went one whole year (July) without a scratch. Then in August, all of a sudden, everyone want's to get my vehicle. I was parallel parking at work so I wouldn't get door dings. I came out to the car Monday and found two black marks on my rear bumper. Also, I parked & ran in to Panera Bread for a quick takeout (I parked next to a curb on one side) but, apparently wasn't fast enough. Some bozo had put a mark on the driver's side. It's barely noticeable to anyone, but me. I may be able to rub it out.

Otherwise, the tC is doing great! I'm at 10k miles now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.