Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well I have been looking at a few scions at our local toyota dealer and i'm reallyyy diggin the tC. Im wondering how this car compares to like a 2003 Grand Am SE (my current vehicle). Im only 16 and haven't had a chance to get someone of age to goto the dealer and take it for a drive and such so if you guys would be able to give me some information on the pro's and con's of the tC. Also would it be a smart move (both for the present and future) to get rid of the GA and pick up the tC?

Thanks for any information you guys can give me and I hope you can help me make the right choice!

~Mag

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well see, the grand am is paid off (was my money not the rents..hehe) and my dad's car is crappin out, its a 92 LeBaron, so I dont know if i'd be trading in the GA or not. But my dad still wants to know how this car compares to the GA, mind you i'm not enjoying the GA much at all, its only got 36k miles and was in for an internal transmission problem at 26k and the brakes are all weird. Also the windows are coming off track (and considering its quite cold here and i dont use the windows unless i goto mc. D's or something, thats a bit ridiculous). I dont know i guess im not really into the whole racing scene although if I wanted to be in the future it seems like the tC is the car for me. Any other opinions are greatly appreciated it

~Mag

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.