Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I would register here while I wait for my tC to arrive. We went to the dealership last night and worked everything out. They have a white MTX coming and I ordered the body kit and pedestal spoiler. I'm pretty excited to have this car! I had a blast test driving it, it was so much fun, oh and I love the huge sunroof! Anyways, my name is Evette and hopefully in a couple weeks I will have my very own Scion!

evette

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the welcome evette! I thought I would return the favor!

Welcome from the newest noob on the block.

I haven't even ordered mine yet, but I am waiting patiently. Just hope I can hold out!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Welcome one and all!!! Have fun, ask questions & do a search first cause we probably already talked about it.... but if we didn't.... Ask! We love to chat on here!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
welcome to all you newbs.

puyallup?? i have spent a good deal of time there.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 24 2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome. What's an MTX?
Could be something from the audio manufacturer. Like a sub or an amp...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're joking right??
You guys have never heard of the abbreviation mtx?? It means manual transmission. Geesh, I'm a female and I know that!! He he!

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! I don't have the car yet, still waiting for it to get from port to the dealer. Should only be another week though! I'm so excited!

evette

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
If you do all caps (MTX) it looks more like a sub manufacturer. MT, on the other hand is a very common abbreviation for manual tranny, even when capitalized.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 24 2005, 11:38 AM
If you do all caps (MTX) it looks more like a sub manufacturer. MT, on the other hand is a very common abbreviation for manual tranny, even when capitalized.
Yeah I realize that. I've just never had a problem with using the caps and people not knowing what I am talking about when describing a car! He he!

evette

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome, hope you get your car soon, I remember how agonizing the wait was...I used to wake up in a cold sweat to a harsh realization that my car hasn't arrived at the dealership yet. Oh, how sweet was the day that I finally got that phone call.....

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by evette+Jan 24 2005, 02:39 PM-->QUOTE (evette @ Jan 24 2005, 02:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-zoltiz
@Jan 24 2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah I realize that. I've just never had a problem with using the caps and people not knowing what I am talking about when describing a car! He he!

evette [/b]
Sorry for not knowing, at least i had a decent untrue answer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Plissken+Jan 24 2005, 06:53 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Jan 24 2005, 06:53 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2005, 02:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-zoltiz
@Jan 24 2005, 11:38 AM

evette
Sorry for not knowing, at least i had a decent untrue answer. [/b]
Hey no problem!! I'll forgive ya!!

Update on the car situation: I got a call from the dealership last night and it looks like I should have the car between the 4th and 8th. Woowho!!

evette

·
Registered
13 Posts
the wait for mine was unbearable
enjoy the forums lotz of good info. on tc'z

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by drmechanize@Jan 27 2005, 09:46 AM
we have a "z"er here folks...

congrats on the updated ETA, btw.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Jan 27 2005, 08:22 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Jan 27 2005, 08:22 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-drmechanize
@Jan 27 2005, 09:46 AM
we have a "z"er here folks...

congrats on the updated ETA, btw. [/b]
Yup, I'm sure she's stoked!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well even better . . . the dealership just called and it's in!!! Everything is already installed so I will get to drive it home tonight!! And tomorrow the new wheels go on!! I will post pics soon! Oh this day is dragging!!

evette

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.