Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im running short on time since i have to work in half an hour, so excuse me if i cant post comments per picture, ill just put them here for your enjoyment

new paint job, i painted the whole car in the stock blue but without the sparkles, look at the pictures and youll see it looks better
19 inch axis mod sevens
kaminari kit
reverse cowl hood
aluminum dash kit
leather interiors

the scion club in puerto rico will meet tonight, there are alot of crazy mods there, ill take my camara and post some in the evening, let's see what other treats i can put to my car, also i read about the spoiler, and yes i will change it, just need 300 bucks for the one i want
cheers
Jorge

·
Registered
346 Posts
lovin the kit, but the dash kit and the rims are not my thing.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I love the leather. And the wheels.

The two things I don't like:

The Hood-- I would've tried to make it bigger rather than smaller. I wouldve put a scoop on before a rev cowl ind.

The Lip Spoiler-- I'm not a big fan of it anyway, but it would look better with out it or with a subtle custom one.

This is just what I would change if I had the car, Congrats, I think it looks hot anyway!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im gonna buy a different spoiler, the hood i think it looks fine the way it comes, thanks everyone for the support and comments, im really happy with my car

·
Registered
116 Posts
i don't understand how people don't like your axis mods, their sooooooooooooooooooo nicccceeeeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i think its because they look white on the pics, ill wash my car this evening an lets see if i can take better pictures

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.