Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok.. so that's our reflection in the shiny paint. i know i know it makes us look short and FAT! haha

So we waxed her for the first time on Monday.. this was after we finished.. too bad it was already dark out!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wooo, really shiny. It looks like glass now. Good work. OH and you two don't look fat >_< You guys are crouching down.. Anywho! Taken good care of her!
Keep it up..

soj

·
Registered
41 Posts
want to come over and wax mine? my dad is the care taker of all the cars and he broke his foot...so mine is not looking as pretty as it should be!

great lookin car though! maita is a good place to get a car..espesically a scion! (p.s. i work there and i bought mine there...so i play favorites)

·
Registered
225 Posts
gorgeous shine

·
Registered
84 Posts
wut did u use for the tires, armoral?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
uumm well my boyfriend did most of it.. but i helped.. and we washed it before too. we clayed it first.. then applied the wax and let it sit for like 20 or so. for the clay and wax part it prlly took like and hour, hour and half.

for the tires we just used tire dressing.. i'm not sure with the name.. but you can't get it at any store. we used NXT tech wax.

glad you guys like!! yesterday we just treated my windows cause they collect dust and dirt really easily being that i have to keep my car outside (poor baby
) it seems to be helping so far!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
is it me or does the back of the car accumulate dirt like hell when it rains?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, i have noticed that about the car too and i posted about it, most replies were regarding the aerodynamics of the car. i talked to my boyfriend about this, he's an auto detailer. he noticed that the glass region of the top and back of car seemed to collect the most dirt.. so we treated the windows. so far it seems to be helping alot. i'm not sure of the product name but the process was similar to waxing we just wiped it on then wiped it off. he said i should only have to do it once. it's only been 2 days but it looks as if it's been helping. if you'd like i'll get you the name of the products!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.