Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get, buy change or whatever of the front panel;s color its yellowish and i do not like the color, looking for cool color...please let me know guys... @ [email protected]

thanks,

erinc

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
which front panel are you talking about? please specify.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know where the speed, gas tank, oil, all that?
I don't know whats that called i am foreign again, sorry for the misunderstanding

Sorry

erinc

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
ohhh... I see, you're talking about the amber glow of the dash lights. As of yet, I don't think there are any dash kits out there for the tC to change the lighting background. They should come out soon, along with many other aftermarket parts. Give it a few months.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that color is not very cool looking for that car you know, i mean i had a honda civic and it was the same i got a white glow light it was pretty cool looking, anyway thanks guys i really appriciate it, i called the dealer they said i was shipped and i will get the car in 3 weeks since its coming from japan

my friend baught a golf gti now he is comparing that car with mine :) i don't know..you guys like the car so far?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The only contest a Golf GTI is going to win is a suck contest. Slow and ugly. There is NO comparison.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Sep 2 2004, 07:18 AM
The only contest a Golf GTI is going to win is a suck contest. Slow and ugly. There is NO comparison.
Uhhhh... I know we're not biased or anything. I'll accept the ugly comment, as it is your opinion - I personally have no real gripes. (The tC in my opinion is way more attractive.) However with the slowest GTi (1.8t) posting 0-60 in 6.5 seconds, what are we comparing it to? Not a race car, but certainly not slow.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, i was gonna post that too, but got side tracked. I personally don't really like the GTI, but they are quick little bastards, especially the VR6. The interior's not too bad also. I think it's really a preferance thing.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Maybe the one I was in was older or messed up in some way, as I admit to having almost no knowledge about VWs (other than that they're all ugly), but it was slow and rumbled like a tank (which I don't personally like). I dunno, maybe there was a banana in the tailpape or something.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Sep 3 2004, 07:23 AM
Maybe the one I was in was older or messed up in some way, as I admit to having almost no knowledge about VWs (other than that they're all ugly), but it was slow and rumbled like a tank (which I don't personally like). I dunno, maybe there was a banana in the tailpape or something.
I don't think they're all that bad, I saw the new Phaeton in person, the thing looked very classy, and very much like an A8, which is a nice machine. I've never really thought that vw would put out a $80K car.....oh well.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I just realized on the way home today when I saw one of those ugly sumbitches -- I was thinking of a Golf GL.

...But they're all still fuggin UGLY.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah i know, i am a bit jelous though, but it's not the fact he has a golf, it is that i have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the car, but he is driving his new car..i am pretty sure you know the feeling that i am talking about. I was driving it the other day, they are pretty quick. THere is only thing i like and that is the interior you know the front panel lights bright blue. THey look pretty cool. I cannot wait till i get mine. I saw the fog light kits today online 440$ i was wondering ig i should get? By the way since i am in the family i don't know if you guys have it, this web-sites sticker on the cars? If so, how do i get it ?

have a good weekend guys
erinc

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
yeah, you can order the "Yoursciontc.com" sticker in the announcements forum. There will be a lighting color kit made for the tC. And don't listen to T... he's a little too anti-rice. If you like it, go for it. Thats one thing I love about VW, their gauges are Purple and red... they look amazing. Anyways, the tC is a great car, and pretty quick at that. You'll enjoy it. Welcome to the club buddy... enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
936 Posts
im hardcore anti-rice because if the tC turns into another civic (which it most likely will) then it will be a shameful and disgracing experience driving one. - t

·
Registered
999 Posts
I don't see how changing your gauges color is "rice" really. Amber sucks, but it's easier on the eyes than a bright white or blue. White would seem rather plain compared to blue, so I'd figure colored gauges to be more ricey than white (although harsher, depending on the brightness)

I'd sport the wine red gauges. (These are for the Tiburon)
Hopefully the tC would get some of colors.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
My girlfriend's 2003 RSX has red interior lights everywhere. It looks like the car is possessed by Satan -- I don't care for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts