Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Optima">well i totaled my 2005 scion tc July 21 2005 and well i'm getting another one! i absolutely LOVED mine but now i just need help i had the Azure Pearl and i was wondering if i should get the same color or the new Absolutely RED one

help me please!!

Mia</span>

·
Registered
23 Posts
Azure Pearl fo' sho
.Seriously,AP is the better choice because,think about it, wouldn't you kinda get tired of driving a red car in a few years? I've also HEARD that red cars have a lower resale value,but,whatever color you choose is gonna be great because,it's a tC
just my $0.02.

·
Registered
509 Posts
If you get the absolute red that means your buying the RS which is in limited supply so the resale value might be higher in the end.

Go with what appeals to you and what you like, your the one driving it and paying for it

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
azure pearl! red cars have higher insurance?? my best friend is an insurance agent, and he confirms no red car rate boost.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i choose AP

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
If I was a girl I'd drive an Azure Pearl.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Ericgladden55@Jul 23 2005, 03:17 PM
azure pearl! red cars have higher insurance?? my best friend is an insurance agent, and he confirms no red car rate boost.
Yeah I think that's a myth cause insurance companies don't even ask the color of a new car so... wtf does it matter?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by MiaRachelle@Jul 23 2005, 07:18 AM
<span style="font-family:Optima">well i totaled my 2005 scion tc July 21 2005 and well i'm getting another one! i absolutely LOVED mine but now i just need help i had the Azure Pearl and i was wondering if i should get the same color or the new Absolutely RED one

help me please!!

Mia</span>
It's all about that flint mica girly!

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Originally posted by MiaRachelle@Jul 23 2005, 07:18 AM

help me please!!

Mia</span>
get the one you like. you may not be able to find any 03p0 tCs around at any dealership at this point. But, Azure is cool too...

really, get the one you think is best. I would tell you BSP because i am biased. my opinion shouldn't influence you in anyway towards what color you buy for you.

Now, if you were going to get me a tC, I would want you to buy a Super White.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
The red car insurance thing is a total myth. I've owned 5 red cars and never paid a premium for color. Getting tickets in a red car is also a myth. If you want to get tickets, ride a motorcycle, or do anything to stand out in traffic. Tickets are simply a result of doing something that makes you stand out in traffic, not the color of your car.

·
Registered
108 Posts
But if a red car makes you stand out in traffic with 12 darc colored vehicles arent you essentially doindg some thing to stand out or catch the piggie's eye?

I also had a red car, and was never ticketed. knock on wood.

·
Registered
331 Posts
since you're a girl i'd go with the AP. red is a cop magnet. and the AP looks damn nice, but it's a girly color IMO. but since you're a girl it's all good. get the AP.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.