Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn i cant believe im having to ask this, but ive been looking everywhere for a stupid license plate frame for the TC. one that is chrome and says "scion" or "tc". ive searched the internet, and gone to the dealer, and only story i get is that they're not copywritten yet. i now put myself in the hands of the TC community, your mission, should u accept it, acquire information regarding this small and nonproductive but elusive and wanted part. i dont wanna have to resort to hiring the
lol thanks alot

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactly, i feel like im tryin to find big foot or something. i ask people at shops and they turn away like its something secret

·
Registered
606 Posts
i've been looking for them too. i saw them all the time on ebay when i didn't want them. now i wanted them and they are nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
story of my life, i swear im gonna be late to my own wedding!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shoot, i used to come into my poli sci class late everday ( was tight with the instructor so it wasnt a hassle)... was there early one day doing some stuff before class so i was actually on time, he made me get up and leave the class and come back in so it would "preserve the balance of the universe" he said. i just chalk it up to latino time

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
The Scion website sells one under the scionware section. You can look at it here.

Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.