Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. .. heres the deal. I am askin everyone for their help. I need you to go to http://promos.tweeter.com/carcontest2/default.asp and vote me! If i win, i get the cover of Tweeters 2005 nationwide mag, a 2 page feature article, im on the promo for the contest next year, a big in-store display, and $250 tweeter gift card. Im the only Scion in the bunch so lets rep for Scion, YourSciontC.com, and Team ScioNRG!!! tell all your friends, or just enter thier email address FOR them!! the voting goes until December 10th! Thanks alot ppl!

John
President, Team ScioNRG New England

· Registered
424 Posts
I voted, now I want PICS damnit!

(1) IVA-D300 - in dash (2) Amp Link adapters (2) MRDM501 amps (subs) (1) JL Audio 400x4 amp (hi's) (2) 1 farad digital caps (2) TMEM760 Screens (rear) (2) SWR1241D subs (2) sets, Boston Ac. Pro 60 (1) VIPER 791XV 2 way alarm Dynamat -19"x8" Falken Torque5 gunmetal rims wrapped in Falken rubber -S2000 style push button starter and antenna -TWM Performance short shifter -OBX shift knob -TRD Ground Wire Kit 

What's so special about your car?
Extensive use of fiberglass(sub enclosures/amp rack),hand laid vinyl work, use of brushed aluminum, HANDMADE plexiglass Scion logo along with other plexi work, neon accents, dis-assembled volt meter from cap rebuilt and relocated into custom aluminum dash kit, painted dash/sub boxes same color as car, 100% custom hand built multimedia A/V system in BRAND NEW car.[/b]

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks dude!!! and thats something with Tweeters website, its been like that all day long. but heres my best pic of it.

· Registered
424 Posts
OK.. now how bout posting a step by step howto?

Seriously though, if you need a place to host the images, I can hook you up. I think that mod is worthy of my bandwidth.

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coolness!!! yea the place i use now SUX. i only have it cause its free lol

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by imasaf@Nov 23 2004, 11:58 PM
Sorry Cheffy.... I deleted your other two threads cause one is enough. 
ok fine
:: mutters POST NAZI :: j/k <3

but thanks for the votes everyone! keep em comin!

· Registered
11,890 Posts
Voted

Sweet setup

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!! LETS GET THE LAST VOTES IN FOR ME!!! thanks to everyone thats voted for me so far!!

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.