Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Michael and I have been browsing your forums for the last few days. I have recently ordered a 2006 Tc and will be finally trading in my Celica. I look to learn alot from you guys in the future.

·
Registered
406 Posts
lol mind. Got the same color and the 20g ipod attachment is so dead-on. But the great thing about it is that we got music for days...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No floor mats, I'll be purchasing those elsewhere. I don't think they are worth the money. I think I want the aluminum mats anyway. I signed the papers tonight, so now I'm playing the waiting game.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
good choice, welcome to our humble home away from home. or for some of us, welcome to our home.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up the car the other night. I love it. The ride is so much better than the Celica's and without the screaming belts and squeaks coming from the rear. Its so sharp too... there is a one finger gap in the wheel well with the TRD springs and they were just installed two days ago so I think they still have time to settle. The body kit is worth every penny too.... Its a real headturner. I also got the exhaust which has the perfect tone to it. I am really impressed.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Mindphunk@Dec 4 2005, 02:25 PM
I picked up the car the other night. I love it. The ride is so much better than the Celica's and without the screaming belts and squeaks coming from the rear. Its so sharp too... there is a one finger gap in the wheel well with the TRD springs and they were just installed two days ago so I think they still have time to settle. The body kit is worth every penny too.... Its a real headturner. I also got the exhaust which has the perfect tone to it. I am really impressed.
Ladies & gentlemen, we have a convert!!!

-Ed

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by Mindphunk@Dec 4 2005, 05:25 PM
I am glad to hear it!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.