Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just wanted to introduce myself.

I own a Indigo Ink Automatic tC with Security, 6-disc/sub, and stabilizer. Test drove it the day the dealer got their first demo and just had to wait for the right color/accessory package to come in. I really wanted the manual, but everyone told me LA was not the place to drive a manual. So I heeded their advice.

I would love to find a spoiler that is somewhere in-between the little lip thing that is an official accessory and those big gaudy things I see on a lot of car parts websites. I want the paint to match too. Any suggestions on something a little more aggressive than the official tc spoiler but still looks fairly stock?

Jeff

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
My SpoilerDepot spoiler is currently leaning against the wall, waiting to be installed. I would recommend caution with SpoilerDepot, though, since they totally ignore e-mails, do not issue tracking numbers, lie, do not follow up, and send damaged goods and then try to avoid working with you to compensate them.

·
Registered
614 Posts
why are spoilers such a problem?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Nov 14 2004, 09:07 PM
My SpoilerDepot spoiler is currently leaning against the wall, waiting to be installed. I would recommend caution with SpoilerDepot, though, since they totally ignore e-mails, do not issue tracking numbers, lie, do not follow up, and send damaged goods and then try to avoid working with you to compensate them.
Bummer, man. I guess I lucked out that I even got mine.

Don't you just love the internet?

late

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yes, to the extent that it's not missing due to damage in shipment.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like that pedistal spoiler. any clue when it'll hit the market?

also, anyone have experience with Sheepskin Seat covers? They say that they custom make them for each make and model. $400 seems steep for seat covers, but hey - maybe they are worth it.

Thanks

Jeff

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I had black sheepskin seatcovers in my last car. They were very comfortable -- I always thought that "keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter" line was just a crock, but it's really true. don't pay $400 for a set, though. I think I paid $100 for mine new, and they're as good as some $300 ones I sat on, so there are much better deals out there. Heck, I'd sell you mine for $80.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts