Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty I am currently tired of my head unit and I want a change..

(hope I don't get victimized by jake the seach engine lord)

Anyhow, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a decent head unit that has a Navigation system as well as a dvd player built into it, I have looked at several but normally they are one or the other.

What abouts would it cost for the head unit and what brands would be great to know or links for that matter....

Thanks for your input...

Matt

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Jun 28 2005, 08:23 PM
Don't worry, this kind of a thread is hard to duplicate because you are asking something that is pretty specific to you.
whew, thanks (dodged a bullet)

·
Registered
413 Posts
There will always be hackers so even if you can't figure out how to defeat something like that, there's someone out there that will.

I haven't used that model but I have an older CD8053 that is the sh*t. I don't like the newer CD players but the AV ones still look really nice.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I would like to know how cause for long trips I want to be able to watch a dvd, of course I think I could hook a dvd player in the aux.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
more or less I was thinking about the passengers sake more than mine, just to keep them shut up and content to make the drive seem and feel shorter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.