Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I bought a 2007 tc for my daughter. The first project was replacing the yellow/ugly headlights. I went with ANZO halos. Those didn't work as one of them wasn't functional, and the other had a broken bracket upon arrival. I sent them back.

Now I've replaced them with stock looking headlights. New problem: The button to roll up the passenger side window from the driver's side controls stopped working. If you're sitting in the passenger seat, the button to roll the window up works.

I'm guessing I popped a fuse or something, but have no idea which one it is. Is there a reasonable solution that would save me time?

Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
2005 Scion tC
3 Posts
Yea I’d start the with the fuses one by one not sure which specific fuse it would be but start with the 10 amp fuses they’ll be red

·
Registered
2 Posts
there is a reset procedure when the battery is unhooked. check your users manual. I believe you sit in drivers seat with the key in the acc position (Engine off). roll both windows down half way stop then roll them both up and hold in the buttons for a few seconds. use the passenger door switch if the driver side switch for the passenger window doesn't work the first time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts