Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im not trying to be a hater or anything but am i really like...the ony person who completely doesnt like these headlight overlays? they look cheap and tacky to me. i love how our head light housings are done. but these bluebatmobile overlays are running rampant. and i dont understand why. to each his own. im a big fan of the clean look and when a car is done right, i just dont understand changing the best looking parts. i just wanted to speak out. feel free to flame me since i prolly just set myself up for the okey doke.
i wont take offense. i apologize for stepping on toes.

Oh BTW im not talking about the smoked look. that, i actually love. go figure.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I didn't like them at first, and I think they look kinda silly on lighter colors...but on black or FM, the "eyelid" thing they did, while it looks neat, looks completely out of place. It's like...black, black, black, OMFGREALLYSPARKLYSHINYTHING!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
............throw it again. im slow. sticks? oh no.....is that a pun!? ::shakes head in sorrow::

Hey as long as im one of a few guys who agrees on this. it looks better on EG's EK's and other little civics sumtimes but....tCs? i love those clear eyebrows on our cars. its one of the very best parts. IMHO.

Sidebar: Izn Trbl, i absolutely love ur headlights. reminds me of the RX-7 fixed conversion lights. i've been enamored with them since u joined since they were in ur sig. wasnt a fan of the earlier sunfires but the later ones started to get sum looks from me. regardless urs is pretty nice.

-Removed "Ir" from regardless
thanks marty

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by AcrimoniousBear@Jan 23 2006, 05:48 PM
i love how our head light housings are done.
I completely agree with you! I thought the exact same thing "why would you wanna cover that"? but as you said, its just my opinion and i personally wouldn't add any type of "eyelids" to the tc.

·
Registered
175 Posts
ive always thought that looked bad too, i agree headlights look good as they are or darkened a little, for black or fm.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by AcrimoniousBear@Jan 24 2006, 06:28 AM
Sidebar: Izn Trbl, i absolutely love ur headlights. reminds me of the RX-7 fixed conversion lights. i've been enamored with them since u joined since they were in ur sig. wasnt a fan of the earlier sunfires but the later ones started to get sum looks from me. regardless urs is pretty nice.
hey thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.