Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like im the first member of this board from Hawaii..im chris, and im currently driving a 03 corolla, getting a tC very very soon though
..these smilies on this board are great

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome to the site Chris!!!

former Hawaii resident here for over half my life.. from the Salt Lake area

presently in Ohio and waiting to get out of here.. but i'll be back in the Aloha State
next month for some vacation time with the fam.. can't wait

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heey! what a coincidence also..the only scion dealer in hawaii is in mapunapuna (right by your home town)..hah, well i just put payment down for my tC today, gotta wait 2-4 weeks cuz they didnt have my superwhite manual with side airbags..its still on the boat!

·
Registered
854 Posts
So much for that convo. LOL.

Gotta bump this thread one time for the local boyz-n-girlz out here representin' in the pacific.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey, what's up guys? I'm from Hawaii too. Just chillin here in Kaneohe.

·
Registered
854 Posts
True; both locally and here at YSTC. I know the Evolution chapter here has been trying to get the TC cruises going. At least the local Scion exhibitions have TC's representin'.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im in Hawaii. SE Member. My tC was the blue one at the FHIAS. Itll be in the NEX show on May 6th. If im not in the baby, im usually riding the tuna.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Cool, Imagin.
Is the next show at the Scion dealership?

@ichiromariko
I'm from the Hawaii Loa area. While I love the North Shore area, I haven't been there in a while, however. You hang in the south side or stay up north?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts