Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and one of my boys went to the track on friday and to or surprize it was closed because the time clock was down. so we wasted all that gas for nothing. anyways we still wanted to race so on the way back home we had or chance. the first time we went at it i don't know what the hell i did but i f***ed up really bad and he destroyed me. the second time around i had a good lanuch but he was right on my door. he was like that all through 1st 2nd and 3rd, he didn't start to pull until 4th and when we were in 5th he was gone. he has i/e i don't know if he has header i didn't bother to ask. and that same night still on the way home he beat a gsr that was funny to watch. we r going to go again when i get my intake and i'll see how much that helps me out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
sounds like a fun race..dont expect the intake to do much..i/h/e mods dont really add much HP, but like Lo Bux sig says "u need to have a stop watch and a track to notice any differences in performance" but good stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.