Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up everybody! im a newbie coming to the site, a BRAND NEW 2006 Flint Mica Scion tC in my possesion! i bought my tC on monday (10/31) but they had to put all my accessories on today (11/3) and gave me an 2005 automatic tC loaner car. im glad i i got that 06. the 05 was the same price here in Virginia. i see what everyone is talking about with that radio lid getting stuck. the loaner car was acting a plum fool with that lid business. and automatic feels weird to me now since mine is a manual. ok i know this is sumwhat a no-nothin thread buuuut its more or less a "hey guys, i finally made it" thread. FINALLY!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
That's cool that they gave you a tC as a loaner though. Most of us had to wait several weeks for the car to get in, and this is the first I've heard about someone getting a loaner car. They didn't even give me a tC when I got a loaner car when I took my tC in for service. heh.

·
Registered
847 Posts
he might have got the loaner due to his extended warranty (or just superb dealer customer service)...

ive got the platinum coverage that gets me money if i need my tC serviced and im away from home/relatives

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well yeah i kinda....uhh DO know the dealer that i bought it from. so he gave me the red carpet treatment. oh i didnt get the loaner car when i was waiting on my tC, i got it when i was waiting on the accessories to be put on. all of 5 hours. nothing really big.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.