Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Nice lookin' ride, not too dirty. You make me feel so lazy for not painting my calipers yet. They look so good in red on a Flint Mica tC.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol il make some1 wash it on my bday... which is nov 27 haha! thats like what.. 3 weeks from now.. im not worried.. its gona rain soon so il have nature do the work ^^. Yeah i know some of u guys dont like the fogs.. half my friends do.. half dont... well lets just say its a thing i got to be outcast from the other tC's in my area. All i gota do now is lower it.. and add some carbon fiber lol. i think FM tC's look realll sexy with cf.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Like the car and the yellow foglights, nice ride

·
Registered
188 Posts
Not fond of the fogs or the spoiler, but I like the color and yea, it doesnt look too dirty in the sun. Those huge ass lens flares make it look nice n shiny =)

Also did you paint your front emblem black while it was on the grill or take it off first?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I took the whole grill off and spray it black.. made a mistake and installed it back on the next morning. It wasnt fully cured so the bugs i hit kinda knocked some part of the black out. I then painted the front SCION emblem Flint mica from the touch up paint *pic not shown* BUT i did paint the back SCION emblem flint mica and its PERFECT! It blends in with the car as u can see in the pics.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can anyone tell me or knows a site where they give me step by step instructions on removiong my grill and emblem and painting them blac. Also, is it too difficult to spray my calipers and how is it done. A referral to site tht gives instructions is cool too! thnx guys!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Taking off the Grill isnt that hard.

1) open your hood.
2) Look for the 7 screws (need a realll smallll phillips)
3) chrome part of the grill should be loose now
4) there should be around 4-6 clips you need to unclip
5) just pull out the grill sideways and spray.

Painting calipers are easy.. just get a can of engine paint /spray and use a brush to apply to the calipers. But you gota clean the calipers first. I did it with Q-tips because.... i couldnt find a brush lol.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I havent showered in 2 weeks either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.