Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was at work on 02/16/06 when an unexpected hail storm popped out of nowhere! My poor car took it very hard and it looks terrible! This car is my baby! I've only had it for about 6 months and it is a 2006! I am meeting with my insurance company on wednesday to find out how much damage is done. I'll take better pictures later because these pictures don't do it justice. It is covered in hundreds of dents! It even cracked my taillight! This makes me sick!

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
This same thing happened back in the day to my Dad's 82 Volvo 240. It got all repaired, though, so don't worry. Your car will be all fixed.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm sure they'll have her as good as new in no time at all.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
[insert "that'll buff out." here] i have been dreading that too. do the car scion covers have padding in them that will prevent dings-dents from hail? do ANY car covers have them? we dont get hail often but when we do its outrageous. me scared.

sucks to see that happen to ur tC. dont worry tho. it'll get back to its usual sexy self. for the depth of sum of those dents, i gotta say, the glass in our tC's are superior! they never seem to shatter!

· Registered
872 Posts
That happened to my 2004 Dodge Ram a week before I got my TC. Insurance gave me a $4,000 check, and Scion dealership did not notice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.