Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are pics-o-plenty of tCs with tein s-techs (too low for my likings), but does anyone have pics and/or reviews/comments for the h-techs? i don't want to compromise the ride quality too much.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I think most here have the s-techs, goldlines, or trds...not too many have h-techs. none of the springs that I mentioned will hurt your suspension just beware the lower you go the harder it will be for your shocks...basically they will wear out quicker

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
well I am mostly sure that it depends just how low you go. Because the lower you go the harder it just is on the shocks...not too sure of the mechanics behind it but that is what I have heard over and over again happened with my honda too and so the shocks went out so I had to replace them. I know lo bux or anyone remotely smarter than me knows the answer but in my book "it just does" works for me in this area.

·
Registered
51 Posts
this guy right here has H-Techs! PM me for pics mang

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Sounds like you've lived a pretty charmed existence if this is the most irritating thing you've ever experienced. Good luck finding the pics. I'd post mine, but I have SS-Ps so it would be no help to you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Where do you buy S/H-techs, ive been looking for a place online but i havent been able to find any that look....reliable?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
PrecisionMuffler.com seemed to be pretty prompt with shipping my s-techs. They sent them out Thursday, and they came in today. They're very good with responding too emails too. (But I'm biased...)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Feb 4 2006, 12:33 PM
Sounds like you've lived a pretty charmed existence if this is the most irritating thing you've ever experienced.
Exactly what I was thinking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.