Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hrsprings.com/site/frameapplications.html

Just thought I'd let you guys know that H&R has made springs for the tC.

1.4" Drop in Front and 1.3"Drop in Rear.

Not Bad. The Price on the H&R website is $299 BUT, Tire Rack also has them for $179!!! GOOD DEAL!!!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I think I'd rather get the TRD springs, for the same drop just about, and can be added on to your factory warranty, and also professionally installed. Just my .02. I'm sure it will be a year or so before there will be loads of after market goodies for the tC, but before I do anything, I'm gunna make sure that none of them will void my warranty. Call me a weenie, but I'm not about to do anything to my car until that warranty is up!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Not that I was trying to shut you down or anything man, and trust me, its cool to hear that companies are already starting with aftermarket goodies for the tC, but you'd be crazy to buy something from another company, when TRD makes the same thing and will back it up, warranty it, and install it. If toyota sells a product, i trust it. Its that simple!

·
Registered
44 Posts
i would go w/ the H&R springs because they have more of a significant drop and will look more aggressive than the TRD springs, but only till later........the tC already has a good suspension and adding on springs that are not TRD will cause the car to get new shocks and such.... if i had the money, heck id go w/ the H&R springs and replace the whole suspension.......but since i dont, ill just wait a year or so until my suspension gets a little loose, and then replace them w/ better spings (i.e. H&R, TEIN)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts