Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i signed all the papers last thursday, Sept 1st, gave them 500 bucks for down payment/ sec. deposit. Was told the car will be here end of this week... the end of the week is here, and I call them and now they're telling me Monday, or tuesday.. are they trying to pull something on me...

the dealer, real nice guy, tells me that its on its 3rd stage this tuesday.. and there's 4 stages.. now today, he tells me that they're going to ship it and it'll be here mon, or tue... so should I be believing this or should I go somewhere else and get the car same day??? I can drive 2 1/2 hours and get the car RIGHT now (after work)...

any input?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would wait. I know easier said than done! There must be a reason that you put the money down at that dealer rather than drive the 2 1/2 hours to get the car "right then" in the first place. As long as the dealer does not KEEP promising you delivery dates and this goes on a number of more times...you will be OK. Some people posting on this site waited a long time to get their tC. Just keep checking with them at the time they say it is going to come in. Don't let them 'forget" that they have your $500.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah...just be patient. It'll be worth it when you get your car.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
as a dealer, i can assure you, everyone is hurting for scions right now. i have ZERO available on my lot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, hang in there. I was about to give up and then got extremely lucky. The dealer I found seemed hell-bent to find me one. I don't know where he got his, but he had it trucked in last night and I drove it home today.

I'm glad I didn't give up. I love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.