Scion tC Forums banner

What if you just put the front part of the ground FX on without the side skirts or back part?

• Would look awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would look fine plus itd be different.

• Would look dumb...

• Would look like something is missing.

• Most people wouldn't even notice the missing side skirts and back portion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K so the Ground FX is a good way to make your car look more aggressive.....but not all of us have a 1000 bucks to spend on it. Its cheaper to pay for just one portion of the ground FX so....

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
you can order the pieces individually. heavyg runs the front and rear lips, stock skirts.

imnsho, leaving off the skirts are the way to go if you want to leave something off. the front and back can hang without the skirts, but the front by itself, with no rear lip? well, at least your ride would look raked to the front.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I don't think the lip kit really adds all that much to the car. If you aren't used to looking at tC's all the time, it's hard to even spot one with the kit on it. Don't get me wrong... it looks great, but it's just so subtle, I personally don't think it's worth the price.

The real lip spoiler on the other hand... me likey.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I agree with neo-truth. I love the look of the lip kit but people will not notice the difference unless they are car guys, maybe not even them. You have to really know the tc to appreciate the look. I really want to get it but after I put the full trd suspension on, it really seems almost pointless to me to spend the money. The car has such clean lines to begin with. If you have the money and don't care to spend it, get it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
nicely posted. thanks for helping with a visual.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I really like the front lip. I could totally do without the back lip but hey i paid for it so might as well keep it. Andy car looks clean man. IMO you don't need the back lip. The front is enough. But hey thats just me :]

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
OEM Lip kit on just the front isn't too bad.

Any other kit, like the Kaminari would just look half-a$$ed

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Yeah, the factory front lip is totally working on its own. Looks pretty good.

I agree that other kits would probably look bad without all the pieces attached since they're such drastic changes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.