Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing alot pictures of tC's with and without the ground effects kit....i dont see whole lot of difference unless i must be blind.

can anyone post a before and after pic with the ground effects side by side pls??

thanks
liz

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by bizzyliz@Aug 1 2004, 06:56 PM
thanks T....now i do see the difference, i just need em side by side.
looks good!
if you want different angles let me know, just did that one up real quick for ya. - t

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure!!
just trying to decide if i want them....will they be cheaper as time goes on? My bf is going to install the spoiler later on...not sure if he could do the ground effects kit.

·
Registered
936 Posts
ok sorry about the wait.....took me a while to find similar angles.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

Thats all I have for now. Hope that helps

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was thinking about getting the ground affects kit, but I really do not think it makes much of a differance. Also, living in NYC having a lower ride will not last too long. POTHOLES!! They will take out that front fender in a sec! If down the line I see to get it I will, that is my two cents.

·
Registered
409 Posts
the GE kit is great i think, its not too much (ricey) and its not too little, it makes the tC stand out a lil bit more but not in a bad way, and well the factory fit, factory paint, factory quality, and factory installation is a huge plus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts