Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
QUOTE (bluesciontc @ Oct 4 2009, 07:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=496643
My friends father was killed by the car falling off of a scissor jack on to him.[/b]

My fiancés uncle had a car fall in him, he lived, but he won't be doing that anymore! We figured it would be okay since no one was actually going under it... And look what happen. Three huge gentlemen were kind enough to lift my car up, with the helpnof my fiancé and friend while I pushed the flat rim under the rocker pannel until we could figure something else out!

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
When used correctly they arent that bad but when they arent they are dangerous as all Hell. I hate them and I carry around a hydro jack.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
I have a hyrdo jack AND a set of 2 jack stands AND a set of wheel chalks in the back at all time. Even if I don't need them in an emergency, they're easy to find when I need them at any time. :yes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
QUOTE (lucidspoon @ Oct 5 2009, 08:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=496865
I have a hyrdo jack AND a set of 2 jack stands AND a set of wheel chalks in the back at all time. Even if I don't need them in an emergency, they're easy to find when I need them at any time. :yes:[/b]
In an emergency NEVER get under the car without at the very least the jack up and the tire you just took off under the side of the car so it falls on the tire and doesn't completely crush you dead.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts