Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seached to no avail, looking for someone with a grillcraft grill. If anyone is out there with one and could post some pics that would be great. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
453 Posts
heres a link to a guy on myspace that got the grillecarft grilles on his BSP, looks amazing...

myspace topic

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my thoughts exactly! I'm curious what would like better my silver tc. I was thinking black grille, black rims would be pimp, but I guess there is only one way to find out. thanks dudes

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey guys it says the lower grilles do not fit with the stock body kit. I have the body kit and wanted to get this grille, is there anything I can do, and do you think it would look funny if i just got the top grille, im not sure?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
well I know eddnog did not get his because of that reason of the fitment issue but us without the bodykit can get them...

awesome the way it looks by the way huge improvement

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Guys, pics of my car are plastered all over this site. I have the black mesh Grille Craft one piece lower and upper. I bought three-piece lower, but the corner pieces don't fit due to the lip kit.

-Ed

PS Clicking my sig brings up a thread with tons of photos.

·
Registered
106 Posts
So even if you have the ground effects then the bottom grill will fit, just not the two corner ones?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by kazer111@Nov 10 2005, 03:14 PM
So even if you have the ground effects then the bottom grill will fit, just not the two corner ones?
Considering the guy who installed them for me was able to get the bottom one on, I'd say yes. If you were to see my car up close, you'd see he installed the center grille to be right up behind and against the back edge of the lip.

But then again he also managed to get the top one done without using the stock grille behind it, so maybe it was a matter of skill...

-Ed

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just a question, how exactly do u put it on i mean i dont think its with 3m tape right?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
My apologies, but I am unsure how my shop person installed them.

If you go to Grill Craft's web site, they actually have the installation instructions there for you to download.

-Ed

·
Registered
106 Posts
ok cool thanks a lot man!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
ed, you have to be the nicest person on this site. seriously. always pleasant. amazing.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Why is it I think of steaks when I see the name Grill Craft?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.