Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i decided to post this on a different topic since the other one is about the crashed tc, this way people can see it instead of passin the topic for granted, this is in a car show in puerto rico, the Plaza las Americas mall, were i work, has a car gallery in which any dealer can put their cars for up to a week in exhibition, since i work here well i decided to take some pics of an awesome tc, im pretty sure youll like this, oh and by the way, the guys that put this together, are the ones puttin mine together noe

·
Registered
185 Posts
not a big fan of that green but the car is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I like the rims and the ground effects, but the spoiler needs to go, and that color doesn't do the tC justice at all.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
they did a nice job, thats for sure. that kit doesnt suck when its installed by pros and painted by pros.
i gotta jump on the i hate the spoiler bandwagon, and add that they need to do a big brake kit. or at the very least, paint those stock calipers.

·
Registered
202 Posts

Is it just me, or does green belong to wasabi, leaves, arizona ice tea bottle, and everything else other than cars? I owned a 95 green civic once, and I swear, I will never ever willingly buy or own a green car. It's just so wrong.

·
Registered
445 Posts
wheres the reverse hood scoop???...gosh i love that hood

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i see many people dont like the color, but the car in person is entirely different, i think the car looks hot

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Green can be ok on certain cars, but it has to be a darker shade. Also, I didn't notice how bad the brakes look behind those wheels til it was mentioned. Wow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.