Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, once again i would like the opinion from the people who really know what they are talking about. I would like to know before i just might buy these if the GReddy front and rear strut bars are any good.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
The rear one is pure dead weight from a performance perspective. The front one will be worth something after you've put on sticky tires, better swaybar, some kind of suspension (no, not just springs, but some kind of coilover), and had the car aligned for performance driving. After all that, then a strutbar might be a good addition.

Search is your friend. We have covered this in great detail many times.

· Registered
733 Posts
Agreed, rear is not something I would go for, not until you have done everything else possible. I may test one as have been asked by a manf that claims it really does help. My test would be strickly seat of the pants but I have an old butt that has a bazillion corners on it, lol!

Rick

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I could see it doing something if it were used in combination with an X brace to the C pillar seat belt mount points, but as is? It's tiny, and adds nothing to a suspension that doesn't need a bar to prevent camber change.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
^^^ agreed. as a stand alone brace, it wouldnt be worth the time or money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.