Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I was just told about the Toyota/Sirius deal by a coworker who was checking his stocks & saw this Sirius was down... that should move it up a little

Now, I wonder when Sirius will list Pioneer headunits on their site... right now it looks like Pioneer only works w/ XM unless I'm missing something...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Good for everybody - XM might start lowballing sirius for the receiver prices.

I don't like Sirius contract deal, and I like XM $6.99 for 2nd - 4th units (I'm #2 on my buddy's account, so all I have to pay is $7/mo). That's why I'm on XM. Music wise - they are the same.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, but us Howard Stern listeners will definitely opt for Sirius. And Eric, the stock went down b/c of two downgrades by Bear Sterns and another mammoth investment house. I've been following the stock closely and it's been flyin. it went down today, but wait till more good news start happening.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
NFL games are on Sirius, but all MLB games will be on MLB starting in April, which is a plus for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.