Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Non-Lighted Wing
I was surfing the web and I came across this wing. I like it much better than the lip, that do you guys think. Is it better than the pedestal because I'm torn between which one to get. Give me your opinions, pros, cons, whatever.

It's a little pricey at this site. Would anyone know a link to a cheaper seller?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I like it much better than any of the other offerings, which is why I got it. Check out my Cardomain page (linked in my sig) to see pics of it on my car. Spoilerdepot is the only seller of this spoiler, but they list it on eBay for about $260 shipped (painted).

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got that spoiler, too. Looks great. Get it off ebay, like basilisk says. You'll save like a hundred bucks from the website price.

late

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks guys,
I looked it up on ebay but I'm having trouble finding it on ebay. Hey basilisk4, what did you type up on ebay to search for it. I definitely like this better than the lip or the pedestal because it's different, yet it's simple. The website price is much too expensive. Say, basilisk4, do you have any pictures of your car? My tC is super white and I would like to see how it could possibly look. Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
that ebay price is only 6 bucks cheaper. anyway, how easy is the spoiler to install? if its not easy, how much do places usually charge to install em?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by ocscion@Feb 18 2005, 06:44 PM
that ebay price is only 6 bucks cheaper. anyway, how easy is the spoiler to install? if its not easy, how much do places usually charge to install em?
Read carefully. The eBay version is painted; the one on their site costs a bunch extra if you want it painted.

As for install, I don't know; I did my own.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I bought that wing too, it really adds a nice touch to the car, not to ricey at all, the only problem i noticed was that when i was about to install the wing.... the holes that you have to drill to mount the wing are extremely close to the edge of the hatch, like about a 1/4 of an inch. so i got mine installed for like $100

·
Registered
113 Posts
I personally think it looks too much like the honda accord wing. Doesnt look bad at all. Just its not as unique as the pedestal spoiler.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I don't mind the pedestal spoiler as much anymore, but I think it is a stretch to call it "clean."

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Actually, it's a little dirty right now -- there's some wax I didn't quite get off of the underside the last time I waxed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.