Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my SW TC from the Annapolis MD dealer. This is a Great day.
Everyone at the dealership was great, everything went smoothly, out the door in about an hour and a half. I'll post picks after all the add on's are complete.

My driveway looks better already!

Champagna everyone!

· Registered
24 Posts
I picked up my TC Fri. Sat I heard a pinging noise outside. I was like what the F***. A hail storm moved through. First hail I can remember around here in about a year. Fortunately no damage. It was pea to marble size hail. I was relieved!

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With my mug, I don't know if a reflection is good thing! I have used Durashine for the ultra violet protection. After waiting about a week I apply McGuires wax, and that provides a deep shine. (BTW my Stratus is White also). i appricate advise, so I might give Zaino a try.

· Registered
3 Posts
Wooowooo. Picked up my BSP today. Everything went well except they screwed up whenever they tinted it and didn't read the instructions... so the tint is much lighter than I wanted and have to get it redone :/ But when it is, I'll post pics! (as if there arent enough pictures of stock rides around)

· Registered
9 Posts
Just got a bsp myself this past Saturday. Feel much smarter with this purchase than the previous two. Had it tinted this past Monday; platinum with vinyl (not sure why) on the back. Gotta say: It looks good! Waiting for the Sparks parts to come (springs, shocks, and sway-bar). Once Damon is back on earth, will have them installed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.