Scion tC Forums banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Gynecomastia
5,925 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Only now found this thread. Your body may be at rest, but your mind, soul and spirit will keep going. This is bad, George is the fourth person that I've come into some kind of contact with that passed in September. Rest in peace George James.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Haven't really had a chance to go through the forum but just wanted to stop and pay my respects for George, You were a great guy buddy, never had a chance to personally meet you but always loved talking to you on here, words of wisdom but always crackin jokes in the same sentence. you will be missed from the whole crew here at ystc. R.I.P Brotha

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
HOLY ..... I havnt been around for a while on the forum and when i start coming back more often I see this :(. I can't believe it he was such a great dude and forum member and will be missed greatly. George A.K.A. suprman133 you wont be forgotten!

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
Funny someone posted here today. I saw a person wearing a Superman t-shirt this morning and it immediately made me think of George. :(

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Yo G, we're suppose to come up after you got your bike but now I see why we didn't connect. Sorry I waited until after the holidays to catch up homie; now it's just a matter of time until I catch up to you at the throne of clouds. Humans die but Poets are immortal.

-Rawkus

·
Registered
413 Posts
i just read this whole thread and immediately was depressed. this is just too sad, much too young.

·
LED Maniac
2,967 Posts
i'm still wearing the superman wristband i got at the funeral... it's probably gonna stay there for a long time.

i only take it off if i'm working with dangerous equipment where if it catches on it.. it'll kill me.. (i.e. a lathe, and other machining equipment).. at which then it just goes in my pocket until i'm done.

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
I can't believe it's been that long. Thursday would be his 24th birthday. I'm going out with friends that night. I'll make a toast to him.

·
Where is Donnie?
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Love you and miss you bud. Happy birthday! Pouring one out for my buddy GJ tonight!

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Poured out a vodka and sprite for our boy G today. And had my buddy start up my bike while I'm gone, just for him.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I haven't come to these forums in over a year - been busy with things. Cannot believe what I read. He was always a good guy around these forums. :(

My buddy just bought a motorcycle and this fear goes through my head everyday.

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
I miss G so much :( .

Everyone who believes say a prayer for his family today. I don't even want to imagine how hard it would be to lose a son/brother.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts