Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my satellite radio installed in my TC. I bout a receiver at Circuit city for 100 bucks. When I turn the volume up, it sounds like crap. It makes it sound like it is not getting a good signal. But, I checked to signal, and it is perfect. It sound really bad when somebody is talking. So, does anybody know what I should do?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
How is it connected ot the HU? FM modulator?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is one of those plug and play. It has a built in FM transmitter. I have the power source going into the arm rest jack. The antenna is located on top of the car.

·
Registered
542 Posts
if you're going through the fm radio its not gonna sound good. thats how i've got mine hooked up now. (planning on getting a radio with an aux. input soon)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by gotTC?@Nov 5 2005, 11:26 AM
if you're going through the fm radio its not gonna sound good. thats how i've got mine hooked up now. (planning on getting a radio with an aux. input soon)
Do a search. There is a connector you can buy that will fit into the HU (2005). That is what I did and it sounds excellent!

Dan

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am using the arm rest jack. I used a close unit in my 04 Dodge Ram and it sounded great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.