Scion tC Forums banner

Got my tC

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  mrbong 
#1 ·
Well it wasnt easy, but i got my tC. Its a 2006 white automatic.

I put $500 down on one that was supposed to be here on 9/16. Well they called me two days after i made the deal and told me that car was sold to someone else and i would have to wait 30-60 days for my car to come in.

I found two white ones down in Maryland. I live in Pennsylvania and that dealership was 120 miles away. So after worked i got in my SRT4 and drove down there. Thats what i was trading in. So about two and a half hours later i get there and we made the deal and i was off to drive 120 miles back home in my brand new car.

I got it thursday night and got it tinted and my cd player put in yesterday. Took the trunk badging off today. Heres a couple pictures.

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh I'm so jealous! I am still waiting for my super white. The dealership says anyday now but i have already been waiting 2 months!!! What percentage of tint did you get done?

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I live about 15 minutes outside of Philly. And the tint is 20%.

I have wheels waiting to be put on that i had on the SRT4. Same bolt pattern, but the hub rings are too big so i have to get some new ones and then i can put them on. Heres a picture of them...

#10 ·
Welcome to the SuperWhite tC Club!!!

#14 ·
look good, nice ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.