Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it wasnt easy, but i got my tC. Its a 2006 white automatic.

I put $500 down on one that was supposed to be here on 9/16. Well they called me two days after i made the deal and told me that car was sold to someone else and i would have to wait 30-60 days for my car to come in.

I found two white ones down in Maryland. I live in Pennsylvania and that dealership was 120 miles away. So after worked i got in my SRT4 and drove down there. Thats what i was trading in. So about two and a half hours later i get there and we made the deal and i was off to drive 120 miles back home in my brand new car.

I got it thursday night and got it tinted and my cd player put in yesterday. Took the trunk badging off today. Heres a couple pictures.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats. Looks good.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Oh I'm so jealous! I am still waiting for my super white. The dealership says anyday now but i have already been waiting 2 months!!! What percentage of tint did you get done?

·
Registered
958 Posts
where in Pa are you? WOW they didn't put the stereo in mine either, well they put it in for me the next day, but still wth right? and what percent tint is that? 30%? and umm.. oh yea I debadged today too~

p.s. welcome to the forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I live about 15 minutes outside of Philly. And the tint is 20%.

I have wheels waiting to be put on that i had on the SRT4. Same bolt pattern, but the hub rings are too big so i have to get some new ones and then i can put them on. Heres a picture of them...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to the SuperWhite tC Club!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
look good, nice ride

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.