Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what ya think! I loooove it.

Is the tint really that bad??

Got the attenna replaced. It's for a Honda S2000

Yes I know the car needs washing! The the reflection of the trees makes my bumper look all scuffed up! It's not I swear!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh my god I am soo sorry!! I meant to post this on the pics section!!!! Don't kill me "oldies"! I know u guys can get mean!! How do I remove???

·
Registered
59 Posts
its kinda weird... i think thats the first time ive ever seen the pedestal on the BSP. I like it.

now that i think about it... i dont think ive ever seen it on the ssm (maybe just didnt think twice about it if i ever did) ... i see it all the time on all the other colors though... hmmm

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi tCarola87! Yea I have read on your forum and others that some members think the pedastal does not look good without the ground effects but I've been getting nothing but compliments on the road. I like it too. Good luck on your decision!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm thinking about getting a pedestal spoiler. How much was installation? Did you do it at the dealer? I got quoted at $95/hour for 4 hours. I was like.... that's BS. I remember somebody on this forum used to work or knows somebody at the Bob Bridge dealer in Renton, WA. Or maybe it was at the Doxon Toyota. But either way, does it really take 4 hours to install a spoiler?

So, I'm thinking about doing it myself, but I'm a little uncomfortable with drilling holes in the car. Has anybody installed it themselves? I know I need some installation kit, but man, I'm still scared about drilling... Any pointers?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4 hours!! That is BS! Mine took about 30 minutes. I got it done at the dealer where my hubby works so I didn't pay anything (the tech owed my hubby a favor). It's a shame how some dealerships really take advantage of their customers. If my hubby didn't work there I'm pretty sure I'd be taken advantage of too!

As for your self installation option you might want to order the template that shows you where to drill the holes and that template should cost you about $25 bucks (that's how much my husband sells it for at his dealership). That's a lot cheaper than $400 bucks and the template might ease your worriness about drilling.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by maareeaa@Jun 18 2005, 02:11 AM
Hi tCarola87! Yea I have read on your forum and others that some members think the pedastal does not look good without the ground effects but I've been getting nothing but compliments on the road. I like it too. Good luck on your decision!
That's peculiar; if you ask me, the pedestal looks better without the body kit--too much going on at once with a lip kit and this spoiler. To me, your car is just right looking to go with that spoiler choice.

I'm at work right now and only one pic shows; anyone else got this problem? I bet when I get home the rest will show.

Looking good, Maria! Say, did he try painting the upper grille yet? The idea he had in mind is hard for me to picture, even though he described it pretty clearly. Sounded good though!

-Ed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by EddNog+Oct 31 2005, 12:52 PM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Oct 31 2005, 12:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-maareeaa
@Jun 18 2005, 02:11 AM
Hi tCarola87! Yea I have read on your forum and others that some members think the pedastal does not look good without the ground effects but I've been getting nothing but compliments on the road. I like it too.  Good luck on your decision!
That's peculiar; if you ask me, the pedestal looks better without the body kit--too much going on at once with a lip kit and this spoiler. To me, your car is just right looking to go with that spoiler choice.

I'm at work right now and only one pic shows; anyone else got this problem? I bet when I get home the rest will show.

Looking good, Maria! Say, did he try painting the upper grille yet? The idea he had in mind is hard for me to picture, even though he described it pretty clearly. Sounded good though!

-Ed [/b]
Thanks Ed!! You know everytime I post a pic, a few months later it doesn't show and I have to repost them for some reason.
What I am doing wrong? I posted those pedastal pics back in June and now you can only see one.

Yes my hubbie's ideas are sometimes hard to visualize although he describes them to me like I was 3. I just have to wait until I actually see them to appreciate it and he's usually right on the money.
However, in this case I am still trying to decide if I like the lower grill so he hasn't started on the upper grill yet. Hey thanks for the upper grill!! That was very nice of you!

Oh and I continue to get compliments on the side emblems a la Ed. Those that have TC's do a double take and then ask if it was an option.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.