Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of waiting, I finally took her home this morning. I'm still getting used to driving a 5-speed, but other than that, I love her!! Here are a few photos of her, including a couple of my car next to my buddy's car (known as XtraClear on here)..

It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
243 Posts
is it just me or do alot of peeps with bsp buy 18's and a ped spoiler, i feel like i just saw a bunch of them at this web site. well i can see why, looks good. nice buy dude

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Shark_bite@Aug 3 2005, 07:07 PM
is it just me or do alot of peeps with bsp buy 18's and a ped spoiler, i feel like i just saw a bunch of them at this web site. well i can see why, looks good. nice buy dude
There seem to be certain trends by color. I noticed that most people who got the ground effects are silver tCs, same goes for the LED tails. Of course, this is not a rule, just what seems to happen more often than not.

-Ed

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnx guys for the comments =)

Yeah, it's down right sexy having 2 tC's in one parking lot (we work together, heh). I'll take some more photos when we get our cars cleaned up, and when it's closer to dusk.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice car! I think the fog lights make your friends car look just a little better, but both still look awesome!

·
Registered
243 Posts
btw: thanks for putting a flint mica and black sand pearl next to each other. its great for those trying to decide between the two. (i already decided on flint)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.