Automotive tire Saw Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Train Wheel Automotive tire Tire Vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive exterior
Shoe Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Hood
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Picked this thing up with 111k miles. It either sat alot in shitty area, or mileage is not accurate. Either way, its a beater, and im modding for fun.

First on the list was cleaning up the headlights, and I also tried my hand at tinting. Which came out decent for a first try.

Then the brakes were next, I swapped out pads, and slapped on some slotted rotors. I also got SS braided lines, but the ones on there will crumble if I try to install them, so I left those as is.

Then I replaced all of the motor mount bushings with Poly bushings, and dropped in a new OEM passenger side mount. Got poly shifter cable bushings, as well as aluminum shifter base bushings.

The wheels were really gross, I painted them gold, so they look better at a distance. I didn't want to spend too much time on them, so I found a happy medium.

Lastly the shock on the car were seized up, so I found a set of used shocks in great shape with Tein Springs (50k miles on shocks from Cali), so I installed those, and it makes the car look far better. She could use some lower control arms, but that can wait till the spring. I also plant to do a rebuild on the engine, and fix the rear main leak, and may as well do an overhaul while im in there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts