Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after contemplating for a year, i finally decied to get the lip spoiler. i like it cause it adds a nice acc. to the TC. i have always been a "no spoiler" kinda guy (i still think the peastal spoiler looks gay) but im feeling this one. and when i saw a TC at the auto show here in sandy, ut, it had it and that mae my mind up. well just wanted to rant and rave later.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
absolutely, tom cruise LOVES the pedestal spoiler! and it does get looked at my other pedestal spoilers on occasion.but only when its complemented by a overly wide body kit 20" rims and stickers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by JDangle@Jan 25 2006, 02:25 PM
i never saw the CF lip spoiler. now im pissed lol. but yea i just got the painted one. ill like it either way though (even though the CF would look great with the CF hatch im getting!
they make a cf hatch with the lip spoiler integrated into it, so its all one, smooth piece, its sick

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I like pedestal spoiler :[ i wish it were bigger. not ricey thouhg..Like the ion redline or colbalt SS

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
why is it no one can get "PEDESTAL" right? i mean dang! [check sig]

Bad Spellers of the world, UNTIE!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.