Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Honestly, I liked every single aspect of the car.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Originally posted by Schub@Dec 28 2005, 12:24 PM
Honestly, I liked every single aspect of the car.
True dat.

I don't think the tC can be beat. Nothing compares, IMO, as far as features, performance, and price. It's the total package. You can't get a better deal for your money, if you ask me. I actually left the dealership feeling like I robbed them blind.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
do any of you guys have superchargers in your tcs?[/b]
yeah, i do. and zoltiz as well. there is a supercharger thread in the engine modifications forum with damn near anything you could want to know about it.
there isnt really anything i dont like about my car. but, for me, the bottom line was toyota build quality and the absolute best dollar to feature ratio on the market.
for the money, there is no car out there that offers more. that hasnt stopped my from dumping another 7K into it so far, but what a hell of a platform to start with.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Not to sure on how long the warrant is
but, once you get used to the car you should opt for the supercharger.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
the warranty is in effect for 5years/60K miles, same as your engine. if you opt for platinum coverage on an extended warranty, you can get covered for 7years/100K.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thats on you. if you like leather, sure. if you prefer not to slide around in the seat when you put your car around corners at 2.5 times the posted limit, no.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Stock seats are great the way they are.

Best thing to change, though: Tires. Get new ones, better ones, ASAP.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i am so sick of hearing about your tires, mori.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.